Monday, October 31, 2005

autumn

so i was walking back to my dorm from class through the rain today, about 5-10 minutes walk, and i was reminded heavily of mountain biking in the hills of England in the rain. mmm it was beautiful. i love walking through the rain, just in my normal clothes without a care in the world letting the rain pour down on me like some sweet refreshment to my soul. mm mountain biking in the freezing rain through the hills of england was probably one of the funnest (yeah yeah most fun) things i think i did all year. especially when you go to the top of a pseudo-mountain and look off into the endless rolling hills dominated by a never ending sheet of dark clouds. then race down the mountain in the rain drenched in an icyness that only enhances the experience. as much as you desire warmth you love the rush of freezing wind on your water soaked clothing as you try desperately to get back. haha then someone's tire went flat, i don't remember exactly who.. sorry :P but we had a fun time walking to a gas station, and i actually fixed a flat tire. like i patched it up it was pretty sweet i've never done that before heh.
yeh so anyway it's only 11 am but i'm done with classes today, time to go find some longsleeve shirts at my house, since i didn't bring any to my dorm (mmm it's so warm here hah to all of you in the cold northwest and cananadia). this song reminds me of today, i was just listening to it. it's one of my favorites.

Haste The Day - Autumn

red leaves blow in the wind
leaving home and everything it's known behind
barren branches wave goodbye
as the red leaves slowly die
every flower stares and watches
as the wind takes me away
before the sun shone upon me
now the wind takes me away
red leaves falling
through the branches
making their way to the ground
blowing by the flowers sleeping
no one knows the leaves are leaving

i love autumn, this time of year is awesome.

3 Comments:

Blogger ° ÐãVeØ ° said...

Ha you got Blam. (That's Blog-Spam).
-Hmmm, I guess I never really appreciated the coldness and wetness of my country.
i think that's because it's so miserable and brings you down. Why would God try and bring a guy down over here? He already made all the girls in this country look like butt. Why are we being punished?

2:21 PM  
Blogger Twenty4Fifty said...

yeah but, i have the uber power to delete the afore mentioned Blam! yeah dude.. i'm sorry the chicks gotta be so fugly over there but hey go a country or two south and you're golden, or come over here, we have chicks like courtnay and janice, WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT?!?!?

4:23 PM  
Blogger ° ÐãVeØ ° said...

You're right.
Courtnay and Janice.
Had them both the other night. Together.
Fer serious!
(but on Skype)

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home