Thursday, June 15, 2006

double u tee ef?

ok so since i never really blog i figured i'd stick something in real fast telling you where i am this summer. i'm working at a camp called Camp War Eagle. it's brand new, first year, and definetly one of the nicest camps in the US (funded by Alice Walton, that's walmart for you canadians). it's a Christian sports camp and it's for underpriviledged kids from NW Arkansas and 79% of them are here for FREE. so... anyway i'm working here pretty much all summer then going back to the University of Arkansas. i can't talk on my cell phone at camp but i have about 1 day off a week so if you call and leave me a message i might call you back if i'm not asleep.

www.campwareagle.org

4 Comments:

Blogger Janice said...

WTF indeed. i was wondering if you'd died. but i like to think someone would have told me if you'd died. but maybe not, i don't know.

camps are sweet, hope the whole summer is as fun as it sounds right now. love ya dude.

did you get my email?

1:30 AM  
Blogger Justin N said...

dude that camp looks wicked tight.

i was thinking about you the other day so i figgered i would check your blog... you see, there is a girl here who is going to capernwray next year, and she was like "how will I know if people @ the bus station are going to Capernwray or not?" and I told her about when I was sitting there @ the bus station, and I pulled out my Bible to write on it for a post card, and you came over and were like "are you going to Capernwray?" and then we waited until more poeple showed up and let them watch our stuff while we went and got fish and chips! yea... that was wicked cool. It made me miss you man.

pace fuori. cell if you want: 508-813-1085

9:38 AM  
Blogger Court said...

miss ya. big kiss.

4:23 AM  
Blogger ° ÐãVeØ ° said...

That's awesome man. And the camp looks great. Not long now til I'm in your neck of the woods. Miss you bro. Hope you're doing better than fine.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home