Friday, February 17, 2006

oh yeah, well, my daddy died with a needle in his arm

So i gave plasma today, which was all around way less painful than i thought it'd be (i'm scared of needles.. probly a good thing). anyway i just kinda looked down at this big metal sharp tube and thought... is he gonna stick that in me? then before i knew it he did and it didn't hurt at all. but i was really dehydrated because i didn't consume enough water this morning or last night... then i went and played ultimate frisbee after my plasmaing. i'm pretty tired. two of the nurses hit on me a lot. they were pretty cute. actually they probly were just friendly and i like to imagine that they were hitting on me... but one of them definetly went out of her way to comment stuff at me while i was talking to other nurses, and she called me cute for something i did.. ANYWAY i'm not hooking up with random nurses, though nurses are a good choice of girls to hook up with. the point is it was fun giving plasma and i thought i'd hate it.
yay because God made it fun since He wanted me to give plasma and i was trying to put it of/not do it.
so.. um.. end.

2 Comments:

Blogger Janice said...

you are so random. and courtnay and i appreciate that as we sit here reading blogs. it's "cute."

12:08 PM  
Blogger Court said...

Hi boy. I'm back home..... yeah. I guess I had lots of fun running around Vancouver. Washington and the Sunshine Coast this past week. What is up with all you plasma givers. Really Mona dose it like weekly or something for money. Wierd.

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home