Tuesday, January 24, 2006

OHHHHHH... YOU KNOW!

zomgz! i woke up at 7, SEVEN am (in the morning) this morning. i decided "i need to start waking up earlier and making more of my days." a night of tossing and turning and a sleeping pill later i woke up at 7.

I had breakfast with my dad, went to the HPER where i ran and worked out some (i felt kinda sick b/c mochas and working out don't mix well), had lunch with one of the UBC youth pastors, checked out guitars at Sigler, worked out the cell lesson to teach to my guys tonight, and started my Perspectives lesson.
i've never accomplished so much before 3 pm!

but then my perspectives books caught on fire, i dropped my cell lesson in a bucket of ink, Sigler music erupted into a volcano, the UBC guy spontaneously combusted, my legs fell off, and my dad evaporated.

3 Comments:

Blogger Court said...

ummmm... I'm not sure what is tru and what isn't but gald you like mornings

2:06 AM  
Blogger Court said...

yes your to short for chris! and male which dosen't work for him

4:35 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

my gosh, what a tragic ending to your day! I would hate that...

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home