Tuesday, November 01, 2005

the longer i lay here

something i struggle with. accepting God's love. intellectually i know God loves me, i know he will always love me, and i know his love knows no limits. but i guess i feel like i always want to feel love. it reminds me of that Robbie Williams song that Rob Whittaker had us listen to at Capernwray. i know i won't always feel that love and i can't always feel that love, but that it's always there. i don't think there's some big spiritual thing i'm missing, or not doing, or just not thinking about. it was easy for me to accept God's love when i first realized that he loved me. then i screwed up, and it's much harder the second time around. i don't doubt Got's love, i just don't feel it. i don't think i always have to feel it though like i said, and maybe God doesn't want me to feel it right now. feelings are fleeting anyway. mmmm anyway i suppose it's just something God is trying to teach me and when i figure out how to listen i'll learn.


Robbie Williams - Feel
you may have to enter this link twice, the first time it may be like "visit our sponsors brides ru" or something really stupid like that, the second time it takes you to where you can dl it. unless you wanna order a russian bride

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i think you should seriously consider a mail order russian bride. they're hot dude! no lie...
feel your pain in the struggle. i'm there too. praying for you always.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Joy said...

I love that song... so good.. Glad your reading Blue Like Jazz. I thought his "Searching for God Knows What" was better though a little deeper, a different focus... anyway.. enjoy.
byeee, Grace
p.s. This si not my blog, it is my sisters I do not have a blog so she is kindly letting me use hers.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Béthany said...

hi tape room bud: i ditto you on alot of that stuff.

good too see you on the internet :)we always bonded over computers, didnt we? pinball ...and ping pong, i guess.

9:33 AM  
Blogger kaylie said...

hey andrew
accepting God's love was what i struggled with all of winter school. and accepting His forgiveness as well. so i know what's it's like. somehow 10 day outreach in scotland changed everything for me. i think it was actually be used by God, something i didn't think was possible.

i read blue like jazz-amazing. Donald Miller had some amazing things to say.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home