Sunday, November 06, 2005

seperate the widow from the bride

i went to a sweet concert last night. Nodes of Ranvier is the band, yeah probly none of you know them but they rock. hxc christian bands woo. they needed a place to stay and if my sisters weren't in town from Boston and Little Rock i definetly coulda hooked em up. oh well lame it was fun, tonight i'm gonna go see Showbread in concert probly. yex i needa post a picture of me dressed up like a hardcore kid. haha or a picture of me at all. my hair is brown not blue-black by the way.
i got skype working on my mac at home so i can talk to people there, and i ordered a new hard drive for my laptop and it should be in in the next 2 or 3 days so i can install that and it'll probly work on my laptop. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmk right

4 Comments:

Blogger Janice said...

haha you got the spam. well yay for skyping, i guess she's not a useless slut anymore. weird to think of you with brown hair...just doesn't fit in my andrew box. mos def need pictures. i'm going back in black soon with my hair, i'm excited. peace.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Court said...

ummm all I really wanted to say is that i pretty much love you and wish I was at the shows with you.

1:47 AM  
Blogger Court said...

ummm all I really wanted to say is that i pretty much love you and wish I was at the shows with you.

1:47 AM  
Blogger Court said...

what was my message about. There's nothing new on your blog to read?!?

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home